Join me to make this fabulous handbag on 18th November at 10am in a live sew-along class on Zoom. The bag has a handy pouch pocket on the front, soft fabric handles, and is fully lined with a zipped pocket inside as well as a double patch-pocket for phone, pens and lippy!
You will sew along with me from the comfort of home as we make this bag, learning techniques along the way.
- Create a pouch pocket with flap and optional turn and lock buckle closure.
- Sew soft but sturdy handles using my special super quick method
- Learn to make a hidden zipped pocket in the lining
- Sew a handy patch pocket for phone, pens and lippy
- Learn how to add magnetic clasp and bag feet (optional) – you can leave these off or add them, but I will show you how.
The class is on Wednesday 18th November from 10am – 12noon and costs just £20 which includes a link to the recording afterwards so you can rewatch and work at your own pace for a further bag or two!
To book, email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org and I will provide bank details for a BACS transfer. I’ll then send the list of materials required and the zoom link. Alternatively, book using paypay on www.jennierayment.com